Vintage vs6

chikung

Reaction score
20220408_175120.jpg Picked up one of these for my son. For £150 I am blown away. I want to get another for me now! 20220408_175120.jpg

fos1

Reaction score
I was playing mine this morning. It plays and sounds so nice!

I have had mine for at least five years.

Grizzlyman

Reaction score
Nice guitars. I’ve had mine quite a long time now and the tuners need replacing. The original white has faded to a cool cream with a tinge of green. The gold hardware has also tarnished in a nice way.
It still plays great other than the tuner slipping…

laza616

Reaction score
Nice guitars. I’ve had mine quite a long time now and the tuners need replacing. The original white has faded to a cool cream with a tinge of green. The gold hardware has also tarnished in a nice way.
It still plays great other than the tuner slipping…
I had a similar issue, mostly on G string and B string as well. I changed the nut for Graptech Nubone and changed the Bridge for Gotoh and now the tunning is all great, the only issue that i have is that the tuners have these keys and they rattle from the vibration of the strings, but its only noticable when playing unplugged. When plugged to the amp you cant hear it obviously and also it doesnt affect the tone whatsoever.
So i gave up the idea of replacing the tuners

Grizzlyman

Reaction score
I had a similar issue, mostly on G string and B string as well. I changed the nut for Graptech Nubone and changed the Bridge for Gotoh and now the tunning is all great, the only issue that i have is that the tuners have these keys and they rattle from the vibration of the strings, but its only noticable when playing unplugged. When plugged to the amp you cant hear it obviously and also it doesnt affect the tone whatsoever.
So i gave up the idea of replacing the tuners
Good to hear you got your issues sorted! Mine is definitely a tuner problem, you can see the actual tuner seems to be coming apart!

chikung

Reaction score
Pickups now changed to iron gear dirty tourque and blues driver in the neck. Iommi monkey sticker added because why not. Total spend including guitar and new pickups and set up. £230. Bargain for what is a brilliant guitar. 20220602_125925.jpg

Latest posts