What's up folks!?

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by Inkedintville, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Inkedintville

Inkedintville New Member

A fellar by the name of Ghostwolf brought me here. I just got my vary first Gibson SG (actually its my first SG) yesterday. It's one of them thar ones with the 24 frets and the single pickup kind. He told me it official name is the All American SG1. I traded a MiM Strat with EMGs for it. So I don't think I got hurt too bad on my trade.

Anywho. I'm a 32 y.o. Mwm, libra, brown hair, oops wrong website. I'll probably be on here a lot since I've learned I seem to be more of a SG man than a LP man and boy I figure my LPs are gonna be pissed.

2. Biddlin

Biddlin Well-Known Member

"I seem to be more of a SG man than a LP man and boy I figure my LPs are gonna be pissed." It happens ! Welcome aboard and let me be the first to say, "Pictures, or it didn't happen !" Biddlin ;>)/

3. ghostwolf

ghostwolf Well-Known Member

Welcome to the party

4. Inkedintville

Inkedintville New Member

Thanks GW.

I'm pretty sure it has a Barden pickup in it, but I'm waiting on a confirmation from Barden. :dude:

Here's some pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Biddlin

Biddlin Well-Known Member

Looks fast, pardner ! Real fast.

6. Inkedintville

Inkedintville New Member

Seems to be Biddlin. I just got back from a setup and got rid of those ugly a$$ control knobs and put some all chrome knurled knobs on and a set of Schaller Strap Locks and an orange checkered strap! So I guess you could yes it's fast. It sounds wonderful through my H&K Tubemeister 18. (Hughes and Kettner not Heckler and Koch)

7. oldrockfan

oldrockfan Well-Known Member

Cool SG! Always glad to have another SG fan onboard. Like so many others here, although I admire the beauty of the LP, I would choose an SG over a lester every time for actually playing in front of a crowd for any length of time.