White SG Club

Delboy

Reaction score
I think everyone realised what you meant Ricardo lol.
The dress thing is just annoying now though lol.

Jimmy Jacks

Reaction score
You guys got me all worked up. I'm trying to get ahold of the guy who owns my alpine white sg that I sold in the early 2000's. fingers crossed its under a bed in the case untouched and they will sell. If I can get it back it would make my collection complete. A white, a black maple and a cherry.

ricardo_vicente

Reaction score
That's kind of how I ended up with mine. I contacted the people I had sold a heritage cherry SG standard and a white Les Paul DC and wasn't able to buy back either. So I got myself a white SG Standard.
Good luck!

You guys got me all worked up. I'm trying to get ahold of the guy who owns my alpine white sg that I sold in the early 2000's. fingers crossed its under a bed in the case untouched and they will sell. If I can get it back it would make my collection complete. A white, a black maple and a cherry.

Jimmy Jacks

Reaction score
It looks like a dead end. The worse part is that the sg 90 single in alpine white is rare. Mine had the slanted holes through the body for the strings. I don't think ill find another like it. I could get a 61 reissue in alpine white and put a batwing pearloid pick up guard on it but i was really hoping to find mine. Kicking myself hard for selling it. Nostalgia is a bitch with wings and a sharp sword.

Jimmy Jacks

Reaction score
So heres where Im at with the old alpine white... I reached the guy I sold it to. He sold it to a friend who's son wanted to learn to play guitar ten years ago. He has since lost touch with him but is trying to find some contact info through mutual friends. So its a long shot that ill get her back, and its strictly for nostalgic reasons that I want it back. Both my sg's now are much higher quality guitars, but that ebony neck was slick and i made some great memories with that axe. Here's what she looked like back in the early 90's at the Thirsty Whale in Illinois. photo.JPG

Gibsg

Reaction score
2012 Cream SG Standard Ebony fretboard, Nashville to ABR conversion kit from Faber and custom parts.

gibson11.jpg

Last edited:

+Mastodon Fan+

Reaction score
I'm in! 2013 standard in classic white. All stock except for old school wired new pots. I have a white pickguard with a black pin stripe in route.

Attachments

• 20150618_211022.jpeg
    20150618_211022.jpeg
    902.4 KB · Views: 6

DrBGood

Reaction score
Is that a custom with that neck binding. Nonetheless sweet rig! Needs a white pickguard IMO though. Lol
Ha ha ha ... It is a custom, but a Jay Turser JT-50 Custom.
A damn good SG, nice thick neck, beautiful fret job, great pickups. And last but not the least, stupid low price. 20 times cheaper than a Gibson Custom.

Last edited:

dbb

Reaction score
I still have to do a more in-depth review of my Epi SG.

Imagine me....a real Epi - the cheapskate gave in.

Latest posts