Who Are You People?

Discussion in 'General Music' started by NMA, Oct 15, 2020.

1. J.H.

J.H. New Member

1. A

2. A

3. I guess both

4) Neither

5) A

6) Neither

7) Both

2. Darryl Fisher

Darryl Fisher Member

My Teisco Del Rey had class, too...
    Played in a band over 25-30 years off and on, I like Vibrolas, actually, own a Vox AC30 headphone amp plugged into my Peavey Renown, listen to Stephen Stills or Joe Walsh and EVERYBODY else on guitar (and keyboard, too), have hair, and what's a dirt pedal?

3. Westernrider

Westernrider Active Member

Introduction to You, one more participant on this board.

So here is a big thanks to all of you that make this site well worth visiting.

1. Depending upon my mood, I'll listen to either guitarist and I'll add some Mike Bloomfield and John Coltrane.

2. You own several dirt pedals: MXR Timmy, Fulltone FD2, Catlinbread DLS, and the Truetone VSXO dual od pedal.

3. Hair, you keep it short

4) You do not like any tail piece / bridge unit that has any unnecessary moving parts.

5) You can do both tap or do pinch harmonics and some half-assed Travis picking, however, you really despise most country music and enjoy Hard Rock, Blues, some Jazz and R and B.

6) You ideally would like a Plexi, however impractical that would be. You do have a 5 watt Ibanez w/ 12ax7 and a 6v6 w/ Ragin' Cajun speaker, Orange Crush CR-60 w/V30, and Mesa Boogie Express. Bought the Express because you liked the gain channels and over the years you've switched almost exclusively to the clean channel with an OD pedal. The clean channel on this amp really is that good.

7) You use both power chords and arpeggio chords and sometimes in the same song.

4. Westernrider

How do I delete post?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  5. Westernrider

Cant delete.
    Posted in error.

6. aisuru

aisuru Member

3. You
    can't hardly see most of the time, and like it that way. The barbers shops being shut through lockdown has had no bearing on me; I ain't frequent them normally unless forced