Who I think of When I Think About SG players

smitty_p

Reaction score
A lot of folks immediately think of Angus Young or Tony Iommi when they think of SG players.

I think of Eric Johnson:

pancake81

Reaction score
Well... I admit it. Angus is definitely the first to come to mind for me. Honestly, that's for good reason when I think of how impressionable of a player he has been for so many players, fans and basically anyone walking past a TV when he is playing. Or surely anyone who got drug to a concert and didn't know what they were about to witness.

But, there have been so many great musicians (professional and otherwise) that have enjoyed SG's and made some really good music. Obviously we all agree the SG is a great design, a joy to play and aesthetically a home run.

That's a great shuffle by Eric Johnson, such a great player. Not on an SG of course, but one of my all time favourite EJ tunes has to be Song for George.

smitty_p

Reaction score
Well... I admit it. Angus is definitely the first to come to mind for me. Honestly, that's for good reason when I think of how impressionable of a player he has been for so many players, fans and basically anyone walking past a TV when he is playing. Or surely anyone who got drug to a concert and didn't know what they were about to witness.

But, there have been so many great musicians (professional and otherwise) that have enjoyed SG's and made some really good music. Obviously we all agree the SG is a great design, a joy to play and aesthetically a home run.

That's a great shuffle by Eric Johnson, such a great player. Not on an SG of course, but one of my all time favourite EJ tunes has to be Song for George.

Yes, “Song for George” from “Ah Via Musicom”.

Got the album!

Bad Penguin

Reaction score
Who else but....

fz.jpg

and.....

download (10).jpg

(Mike Oldfield for anyone younger than 40.)

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
Who else but....

tumblr_m310d64Cqa1r88esho1_400.jpg

Latest posts