Wow... Just wow!

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
Some things in life I wish I could unsee after seeing. This is up there with the worst of them.

eS.G.

Reaction score
uhm...........................
200.gif

Raiyn

Reaction score
Paging @RVA

This is what could have happened if you insisted on routing that neck cavity at Oh Dark Thirty

smitty_p

Reaction score
I'm not convinced it's not a fake.

It could be that a previous owner changed certain details through aggressive sanding, but some things are just off.

Some of the rear bevels don't seem right, and the open-book profile on the headstock isn't quite right, either. Even if you take into account that the profile has been sanded to be a bit asymmetrical, the profile is still a little flat.

But, like I said, that could be the result of what happens when belt sanders attack!

peejaybee

Reaction score
Who's going to pay $200 for a neck and body of uncertain provenance? The seller doesn't even know what it is for certain, it could be a G400 for all he knows.

Raiyn

Reaction score
It's GOOCHED!

Speaking of which, Dave, from Dave's World of Fun Stuff on the YouTube, is selling logo T-shirts so he can degooch guitars full time for our education and amusement. I have no investment in this other than buying a shirt for myself and enjoying the channel. He seems like he'd fit right in around here though.

https://www.youtube.com/user/davey4557

He'd be welcome at a Meeting of the Mindless.

Latest posts