Your Dream Guitar...

RhinestoneStrat

Reaction score
Here's where you can dream up your guitar through rose coloured glasses. The link below is a deep dream generator where it takes your images, especially your guitars and transforms them into a masterpiece. It's highly addictive. Where's the acid...man?:cool:

https://deepdreamgenerator.com/

dlQ5w8j.jpg

344e0e687efa157ef242c934e7a611d511e75d64.jpg

IMG181.jpg

116b8139a46a1986fc5a3069cb355d8caf460f6c.jpg

54e90ba14da6cc62e0c329afa855e6013303322c.jpg

DrBGood

Reaction score
This was it, the Holy Grail of guitars, the bee's knees, DA ONE !

140521 Avec Tyson Tone P90 2-.jpg
Vintage.jpg
It turned out not to be any of those qualificatives. It was a stunner for sure, but my body couldn't agree with its ergonomics. At least I can say I tried.

RhinestoneStrat

Reaction score
Not sure if it's really my dream guitar, but I'd quite like to have a Tele, I just can't stand the shape of them, so I came up with this:

SG-Tele002.jpg

And yes, I do think the headstock really suits the SG body shape.

I'm sure not everyone will agree with me on that one. :rofl:

There's a link I posted in the OP where it will dreamscape the guitar you own...not one you are wishing for.;)

SG standard

Reaction score
There's a link I posted in the OP where it will dreamscape the guitar you own...not one you are wishing for.;)
Yeah, I got that... But I was going with your topic title: "Your Dream Guitar" and that SGcaster is the only guitar I've ever dreamt up. :)

Is that your Hagstrom? I used to have the exact same guitar:
Guitars15-009-1024.jpg

Very pretty, but I didn't get along with it, and replaced it with a Gibson Midtown, which then got replaced by a Reverend Spacehawk (still got that one).

RhinestoneStrat

Reaction score
Yeah, I got that... But I was going with your topic title: "Your Dream Guitar" and that SGcaster is the only guitar I've ever dreamt up. :)

Is that your Hagstrom? I used to have the exact same guitar:
Guitars15-009-1024.jpg

Very pretty, but I didn't get along with it, and replaced it with a Gibson Midtown, which then got replaced by a Reverend Spacehawk (still got that one).

I still have the Hagstrom just like yours...a Viking Deluxe. It's a great guitar that I plan to keep for eternity. It's too bad you didn't get along with yours but at least you have the Midtown.;)

El Marin

Reaction score
Madrid, Spain, EU, Earth, Solar system, Milky way
Not sure if it's really my dream guitar, but I'd quite like to have a Tele, I just can't stand the shape of them, so I came up with this:

SG-Tele002.jpg

I have this

EADnLtf.jpg

Hola Vibrola

Reaction score

SG-Tele002.jpg

I do like the OP's red Van Gogh Strat ..... but this SG/Tele hybrid, now you are really on to something there! Totally works for me.

Latest posts